This week has been full of apprehension, recovery, and revelations. All of those have made my life a little bit easier.
I am grateful…
- for having a concerned and compassionate dentist with really good novocaine.
- that nobody was home during a break-in at my friend and coworker’s home.
- for having a daughter who is concerned enough about her B in 3rd grade language arts to ask her teacher, “What can I do to get my A back?”
- for my parents who celebrated their 38th anniversary on Tuesday.
- for this song and the wonderful way it elevated my mood this morning: