Things I think about while driving to work:
1. I seriously need to work on getting a job that helps me avoid Atlantic and Beach Boulevards between 7:30-8:30 in the morning.
2. I seriously need to work on getting a job that isn’t the one I currently have. Sigh.
3. Maybe I’ll stop by Starbucks if I have enough time.
4. Damn. There isn’t enough time.
5. Why don’t I leave the house earlier? Oh…because I think 10 minutes of sleep is better for me than a $4 cup of coffee. But that coffee is so delicious.
6. Everyone else is late to work. Even if I do go to Starbucks I’d still get to work on time.
7. Mmm, this coffee is delicious.
8. I’m so glad I stopped for a caramel brule latte. $4? Totally worth it.
9. Don’t run over the curb and jack up your front bumper again, genius.
10. I wish Starbucks paid better. I’d work here. And I’d be happy making coffee for people because…well, let’s not get into that. I think we can all agree that barista has a nicer ring to it then, say…secretary.